Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Anatomi si kelabu

Ive always known that Grey's Anatomy is the kind of programme I shouldnt watch at night, alone or before sleep. The suspense, blood and all always make my heart pounds faster than its usual beat.

But i watched anyway, because after 20 episodes of season 6 i realized that this season has this relax, loveydovey and slow pace kinda mood. No memorable scenes at all. Mainly focus on the ever complicated and exchanging relationships of the cast.

No memorable scenes until episode 23 in the scene where one of the doctors got shot by their ex patient's husband. Oh, ok, i dont like that doc anyway so it's ok, i told myself.

It's ok until just one or two seconds later, Alex Karev who just appeared, also got shot. Noo wayyyy!!!!

And i couldnt stop watching despite my dupdap dupdap heart realizing that the shooter was still wandering around in the hospital loking for the Chief, Mr Derek Sheperd.

Wanted to finish the last episode but battery went kaput so here I am, still feeling nervous and trying to sleep without thinking of the characters.

Argh i hate. I love the show. I like impactful scenes. But i hate its impact on me.

Hahaha. Penakut.

2 comments:

~Seven~
December 14, 2010 at 8:47 AM

adoiiii...tgk upin ipin je ah b4 tdo kalo cenggitu mas oi...

My name starts with M
December 14, 2010 at 8:49 AM

hahhahahahha takmo katun!! nnt mimpi kuar mende pelik2.. :P